We only have a little over a week before we fly back to Canada and so far we haven't done any packing or organizing. We have lots of stuff to get rid of because we can only take 20kgs each on the plane. We may have to buy new wardrobes when we get back to Canada (I wouldn't mind...)
Here's some pictures of Greece.
This one is of the big storm that arrived the moment we checked into our hotel. It was awesome, the thunder echoed off the surround hills and mountains. There was an amazing downpour with lightening. And we thought Greece was going to be all sun...

This is a picture of Jason and I in front of a Venetian fortress in Nafplio's harbour.

This was the view from a restaurant we ate at one night.

Us in Athens at the Acropolis

My dad dressed up... Ha, just kidding. This is a guard in Athens.

Ancient theatre at Delphi

The family at Delphi

A day at the beach (the back on Jason and my mom's head)

The view from our hotel at night during the full moon.
5 comments:
Wow I LOVE that last picture! It is amazing! When will you guys be in Lethbridge? Kylie
Thanks, Jason took it from our balcony. I like too. I was going to email you and Marc and ask you if you were coming to Lethbridge in August. We will be home July 27th to Aug. 25 or so... haven't decided when we will leave.
Heh, maybe I like to dress up, but at least I know there is an "l" in July.
Also, in Canada, you should wear long-under-wear in any month that has an "r".
Nice holiday and great pictures!
Dd.
oops!
Dad.
you guys are having amazing experiences. I responded to your comment on my blog but just in case, we would be delighted to have you stop here at the end of Aug. We have an extra room and would love to catch up!
Thanks Amber and Stephen. We will email you the dates that we will be driving out to New York.
Post a Comment