Thursday, November 09, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I've promised that I would post some pictures of our new little home. So here they are. I took most of the pictures the day I cleaned the house before my friend, Lisa came. (I thought the place actually looked presentable).

Here's the outside of our apartment building, this is the front. Our place is on the back.


This view looks into our kitchen.


This is the living room. Notice, no tv. Still waiting for new tv to be delivered.

This is the entrance. We live on the first floor. I love my orchid. I hope I can keep it alive. Although, I have managed to have a new bud flower since owning it.


The "work area".


Here's the view we get from our windows. This is the "Misty Pond".



This is my favorite picture of the pond. Fall is pretty gorgeous out here.

This is a sad little picture of the defective tv that was delivered to us this week. We are now waiting for a new one to be delivered. (This looks like Judge Judy was on at that moment).

6 comments:

Michelle and Matt said...

Incredibly beautiful view! I love the fall colours there. Your apartment looks very nice. Hope its starting to feel like home.
Michelle :)

DirtyMrClean said...

Place looks good! :D

Anonymous said...

All I said was: You are living in paradise now, after 3 years in Hell!!
HaHa. That little apartment in England for 3 years.

DAD

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been very blessed in seeing so much beauty in the world, will be nice to see this for ourselves. (to add to our travels. Love mom xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

It looks so settled and homey! I'm jealous!

So... are you guys going to be in Alberta for Christmas? We should organize a get-together if you are.

Olfert Family said...

What a gorgeous view!!!!

Kristie