We have just got back from enjoying our Thanksgiving in Boston. We had a great time with our friends, Chris and Tara. We spent a lot of time visiting and eating! They showed us around Cambridge (Harvard and all the cool shops near their home). And we also spent a day in Boston, seeing the sights and walking Freedom Trail. Boston is a beautiful city. We were lucky and had nice, sunny weather for the weekend. Here's some pictures of our trip.
Chris and Tara in the kitchen, preparing the turkey dinner. Mmmm, it was good! Especially Tara's pumpkin pie!

Jason getting ready to eat.

Walking around Harvard.

Outside one of Harvard's library (dedicated to a boy who drowned with Titanic).

Boston's skyline.

Jason and I on Beacon Hill.
2 comments:
Looks like Boston was a good time. You guys are missing some prime arctic cold this week. Wish you were here. :)
Great pictures from a great weekend! I'm glad you were better with your camera than I was.
Post a Comment